With over 1,500 institutions administering the Accuplacer Math test as part of the enrollment process, it’s so important for students to be thoroughly prepared on test day. Our Accuplacer Math test prep manual offers everything students need to know about this important college placement test and prepare them to succeed. It includes:
- An introduction to the test formats for each of the three ACCUPLACER Math tests: Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, and College-Level Mathematics
- Comprehensive review of all math content covered by these tests
- Over 1,350 practice questions, including quick drills and comprehensive practice questions that mirror the actual exams, plus hundreds of examples that show readers exactly how to answer questions from each content area
- Three practice tests that each contain sections for Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, and College-Level Mathematics. Each section is reflective of its respective exam in terms of format, length, and content, giving readers three opportunities to practice each of the three ACCUPLACER Math tests
- Detailed answers and explanations for every question
- Test-taking tips, techniques, and strategies for ultimate success.
It’s an excellent, in-depth review guide for all test-takers that want to score high on the Accuplacer test, avoid remedial math classes, and get placed in the college-level courses of their choice.