Practice and master critical math skills and concepts that meet the Common Core State Standards. Ideal for test prep as well as daily practice.
- Hundreds of standards aligned practice questions (184 pages)
- 30+ Skills foundational to success on Smarter Balanced and PARCC assessments
- Five CCSS Domains: Ratio & Proportional Relationships, The Number system, Expressions & Equations, Geometry and Statistics & Probability
- Detailed answer explanations for every question
PLUS One Year access to Online Workbooks
- Convenient access to additional practice questions
- Anywhere Access! Learn using a smart phone, tablet or personal computer
- Personalized and student-directed with real-time feedback
Teachers Get FREE Access to Lumos StepUp™ Basic Account
- Create up to 30 students accounts and monitor their online work
- Share information about class work and school activities through stickies
- Easy access to Blogs, Standards, Student Reports and More..
Schools (6000+), teachers (10,000+), libraries (30+) and parents (100,000+) throughout the United States use Lumos Study Programs to improve student achievement on the standardized tests and supplement classroom learning.
Take Common Core instruction beyond test preparation to daily practice
Each chapter in the Common Core Practice book explores a Common Core State Standard domain. For each content area. individual standards are then available with 10-20 practice questions per standard. Each question includes a detailed answer explanation in the answer key.
The Lumos Online Workbooks consist of hundreds of grade appropriate questions based on the CCSS. Students will get instant feedback and can review their answers anytime. Each student’s answers and progress can be reviewed by parents and educators to reinforce the learning experience.