Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there’s Schaum’s.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you
- 1,370 fully solved problems
- Complete review of all course fundamentals
- Clear, concise explanations of all Advanced Calculus concepts
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum’s highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time–and get your best test scores!
Topics include: Numbers; Sequences; Functions, Limits, and Continuity; Derivatives; Integrals; Partial Derivatives; Vectors; Applications of Partial Derivatives; Multiple Integrals; Line Integrals, Surface Integrals, and Integral Theorems; Infinite Series; Improper Integrals; Fourier Series; Fourier Integrals; Gamma and Beta Functions; and Functions of a Complex Variable
Schaum’s Outlines–Problem Solved.
- Master advanced calculus with this simple-to-use guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams!
- this book helps you: Brush up before tests; Find answers fast; Study quickly and more effectively; Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy texts.
- plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum¿s lets you study at your own pace and reminds you of all the important facts you need to remember¿fast!
- complete, they¿re perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams. Inside, you will find: Coverage of all course fundamentals¿supplementing any class text; 925 fully worked problems, including step-by-step solutions; Ideal format for independent study;
- Clear explanations of all the principal concepts you need in advanced calculus! McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide.